Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mayweather apologizes for his racist video

Floyd Mayweather Jr. apologizes to Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao and to all of his fans.  Mayweather Jr. is known for his trash talking behavior, but on the Video I have seen on youtube, a different Mayweather Jr was what I have witnessed.

On the video he was apologizing to every people he had offended.  "I do want to apologize for what happened the other night. I want to apologize to everybody because everybody thought that it was a racist comment that I said. I don't have a racist bone in my body. I have nothing but love for everybody," said Mayweather.   "Some of my guys are Muslim, some of my guys are Jews. Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, whites, ... it doesn't matter. I got nothing but love in my heart," said Mayweather. "All I want to say is, if anybody was affected from what I said the other day, I apologize as a man. I was just having fun. I didn't really mean it." Mayweather was saying that he never meant it that way.  Well, all has been done and said.




So much for the talking.  Well what can we say? The damage has been done already.  Maybe his feeling guilty?  He deserve that guilt feeling.  Mayweather Jr. has gone far for his racist rant against Manny Pacquiao on the Video he made on Ustream. 

 Now he knows and is aware of his action, what can you say about it?  Why can't Mayweather just stop talking and bring the fight the fans wanted?  I guess what the people are saying is true, that the fight "Maynever" happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment