Monday, November 15, 2010

Antonio Margarito congratulates Manny Pacquiao

After falling short over his fight last Saturday (Sunday in Philippine time), the "Tijuana Tornado" gave a sportsmanship words to the Filipino champion Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao, congratulating the newly crowned WBC light middleweight champion;

"I would like to congratulate Manny Pacquiao for his win on Saturday Night. It was a tough and difficult fight for me and I hope the fans enjoy our battle at Cowboys Stadium."


"I also want to thank Bob Arum for always believing in me and for giving me the opportunity to fight Manny Pacquiao. I also want to thank all the fans who came to see me and who watched the fight on TV and continue to support me."


"I gave it all I had, but unfortunately I was not able to get the victory over the best fighter in the world today. As I said before the fight I was never going to quit and tried to win this fight to the very last minute." 



“We had a great training camp and I want to thank Robert Garcia for a great job and everyone in Oxnard for their great hospitality. I am also very grateful with my wife Michelle, Sergio Diaz and Francisco Espinoza for all their support."






No comments:

Post a Comment