Thursday, November 11, 2010

Margarito: "I'm knocking out Pacquiao"

On Wednesday's final press conference between the bout of Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao and Antonio Margarito, the "Tijuana Tornado" vowed to bring the best in him and told the media,"I'm knocking out Pacquiao," a very strong line coming from the Mexican.

Margarito is route for his redemption while Pacquiao is marking down history placing another title to his achievement.  The 5-11 Mexican has the reach and the height advantage while the Filipino boxing phenomenon  has his speed as his advantage.

With the Dallas Stadium all set in Texas, Arlington, thousands of people to witness live and over a million viewers around the world will be watching as both fighter aim for the vacant world light-middleweight championship.

Pacquiao gave of his words saying, "I believe I can give a good fight," swearing to the people that it will be an exciting fight.  “He’s doing his best in training and I’m doing my best. Margarito is a very aggressive fighter and that’s what I want," added the 31 year old pound for pound champion.

Margarito stated that it will be an upset for the "Pacman" fans and he believing that this victory can clear his name from his involvement from the hand-wrap controversy prior to his Mosley bout.  “I think they are getting very nervous about the whole fight. As it gets closer they see my size and they see me, and think ‘What have we gotten ourselves into?’” said Margarito.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito Live Stream here. Reigning champion Manny Pacquiao will take on disgraced former WBA Welterweight Champion Antonio Margarito in WBA welterweight championship match on November 13 2010.

http://www.sportsbun.com/manny-pacquiao-vs-antonio-margarito-live-stream-online/

Post a Comment